Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sweetie Pie

 Hello stampers! Here we are again, another month about gone.  I can't believe it.  I always seem to notice it more when I am finished with my last class of the month.  Kind of puts things into perspective. Anyway, wanted to show you our cards from class this month. I am IN LOVE with the most recent Photopolymer stamp set: Sweetie Pie!  I adore all the cute faces and the whimsical frames and doodles on the other set too.
I stamped the Hardwood background stamp in Crumb Cake ink onto Crumb Cake cardstock.  Then stamped one of the frames in Stazon Ink onto the wood image, and then again onto a scrap of Crumb Cake and fussy cut it out and popped it up on a Dimensional.   I cut a piece of Retro Fresh DSP and adhered it to the bottom of the wood image piece and then wrapped a piece of Costal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon across the seam.  I cut out a bubble from the Bubble Framelits using Very Vanilla card stock and stamped it with some of the sentiments in Basic Black and Coastal Cabana inks.  I wanted a little something to make it all pop out so I used the Small Heart Punch and punched out a heart from Champagne Glitter Paper.
 For the face, I stamped it onto Very Vanilla and traced the frame and cut out by hand, coloring her hair with the Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker.
I am sure I will be using this stamp set alot as I just can't get over the cuteness of it. Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: