Sunday, April 20, 2014

Take Care

 Happy Easter! I hope everyone has a wonderful day celebrating Christ's resurection today! What an AWESOME God we have all the time.
I wanted to share a card from class this month that reminds me of spring.  It's very simple and it's a stamp set that I got when the catalog came out LAST YEAR, and it just now got inked, I know, don't judge! lol
It's called Take Care and I've seen the branch used with the Owl Punch alot, but was feeling the need to use as much of the set as I could.  I've been going back to the basics with my classes, due to the fact that card making should'nt take so long, so I'm pretty comfortable with it, just sometimes I feel the need to add more.
I started with Whisper White base, then layered a plain piece of Early Expresso and then another cut down a bit more that I ran through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain embossing folder. I layered the Marina Mist onto it and then another Whisper White.  I colored the branch with Early Expresso and Old Olive markers and stamped it on the white.  Then stamped the nest in Early Expresso onto the branch once, and then onto a piece of Crumb Cake and punched it out.  I stamped the eggs in Marina Mist and fussy cut them out and popped them up on the branch.  I finished it off by stamping the Take Care in Marina Mist.
That is all I have for today.  Go out and enjoy the gorgeous day!

0 comments: