Thursday, May 22, 2014

May My Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

 So, I was so happy to get this month's My Paper Pumpkin kit because I don't have a Happy Father's Day stamp at all! And because I am working on some Father's Day/Masculine Birthday cards for our local flower shop, this was PERFECT. This first card above is so simple to make and use up some retiring stuff, so I made several of these with birthday and some with father's day stamped on them.
This one I really liked how it came out. Again, I am not a punch art type person, but when it comes to masculine, sometimes I find that the punch art comes in really handy!  So this one I used alot of product, including the MPP stamps, and also pulled out the Project Life stamps for the numbers on the golf flag.
Well, I better get back to work on some more or Father's Day will be here before I get them downtown.  LOL! Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

1 comments:

lmel09 said...

Love what you did with these James! Super cute:)