Sunday, May 18, 2014

Works of Art Part II

 So, here's another quick and easy card I made using the stamp set Work of Art and the NEW In Colors.  This one I simply layered Whisper White with Whisper White and rounded the corners on the top layer. I stamped the polka dot stamp randomly with Lost Lagoon and pooped the layer up on Dimensions from the base of the card.  Then I stamped out the "chevron" stamp with the Hello Honey ink 3 times, not reinking after each.  I ran it through the Big Shot using the Labels dies and then a piece of Lost Lagoon card stock with a slightly larger die to mat it with.
 I stamped the sentiment in two colors, Lost Lagoon for the "just for" and the Momento Black for the word "you".  I punched out a Champagne heart using the new Itty Bitty Accents pack(will be in the new catalog on June 1st!) and popped it up on a Dimensional.  I then punched a hole in the "tag" and threaded some of the Gold Baker's Twine through it and hung it onto a bow tied with the Hello Honey ribbon.
This ribbon is SOOOO soft and easy to tie! Love it already!

0 comments: