Thursday, September 4, 2014

Owl French Fry Box

Here's another project we made at our Downline Event. I am in love with the French Fry Box! So VERSATILE!  I started with a Bermuda Bay card stock for the box itself, cutting it out with the French Fry Box die.  It's hard to see, but I ran it through the Big Shot with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder.  I punched out eyes using the 1" and the 3/4" inch Circle punches.  I used my Chalk Marker for the reflections in the eyes.  For her nose, I punched out a Tangerine Tango Heart with the heart punch from the new punch pack. (Sorry, I'm on the tailend of a migraine, brain is not 100%)...I punched her chest with the 1 3/8" circle out of Whisper White and then used some Champagne Glimmer Paper with the Scalloped Edge Punch to make it symetrical to the chest.  Then for the wings, I punched out a 1 3/8" Scallop Circle and cut in half and glued it to the box.  I filled a cello bag with my FAVORITE candy, Lancastors Creme Caramels, and tied it off with Bermuda Bay 1 1/4" Striped Ribbon.

0 comments: