Sunday, August 31, 2014

Downline Event~

 Yesterday I was able to actually get some of my downline together and stamp and chat and reconnect.  The sad part about having downline is, is that not all of them are local enough to attend.  But, they are always with us in spirit and I try to make them feel special by sending them the gifties.  Speaking of, these are my gifts to them for making my business a success in so many ways.  I APPRECIATE all of them and hope they get that feeling from me. We are a small group, but that's okay, I get more personal time with them.  I used our Tag a Bag Gift Boxes( I LOVE THEM!) and slipped a piece of DSP around the clear sleeve and then stamped out the sentiment from Big News in Marina Mist ink and cut out with the Ovals Collection Framelits. I punched two holes in the top part of the oval and laced some Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon through and tied it.  I punched out the flowers from Pumpkin Pie card stock using the Boho Blossoms punch and added a Brights Button to them.
 Inside I packed it with Starbursts, Twix, Bath and Body works Creamy Vanilla hand santizier and a handmade scissor charm.
 I started by using some of my "hoards" of SU! retired bottle caps and punched a hole in the top with my Cropodile.  I punched out a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper, a Red Glimmer Paper Heart, and stamped out the Stampin'Up! logo using the Workshop Words that I earned two years ago at Convention, cut it out and glued it all in the bottle cap, then finished it off with Crystal Effects.  ( I let them dry over night before I put the ball chain on.
 Here is what a scissor charm is....never worry about scissors coming up missing again...
Here is a card I made each of them and wrote a special not inside.  I love the fresh bright colors and they will display it and remember their place in my life.
**I also made them a Pumpkin Spice Sugar scrub, but forgot to take a photo of it...

0 comments: