Friday, August 29, 2014

Tap!Tap!Tap!

 Here is card #4 of 5 for August.  I used the stamp set Tap!Tap!Tap!  I layered Pacific Point cardstock onto Very Vanilla and then used another piece of Very Vanilla as my "canvas".  I used a Sponge Dauber dipped in Chocolate Chip ink and stamped randomly all over it.  Then stamped the typewriter keys in Chocolate Chip at the top kind of off the page for a more unique look.  I layered two strips of two different colored paper, one is Pumpkin Pie cardstock and one is Pacific Point DSP from the Stack, flagged both at one end.
I stamped the typewriter in Chocolate Chip onto Very Vanilla and punched it out using the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and layered it onto a circle cut from the Circles Framelits in Chocolate Chip.  I stamped the hello my friend in Pacific Point and added a Melon Mambo heart from the Heart Border Punch.
I hope you all have plans this weekend to spend time with family. Happy Labor Day!

0 comments: