Sunday, October 26, 2014

Monster Mash

 Thought I better make my Halloween cards priority this week since we are heading into the final week of October...already!   This is one we made at class using the Monster Mash stamp set and the Frightful Wreath stamp set.  I started out by layering up the Old Olive that I punched with the Chevron Punch on two sides and staming with the Trick or Treat in Momento Black ink, onto the Basic Black card stock and then onto a Whisper White base.  I stamped the eyes from the set in black as well, to cover up some blank spots.
For the Frankie, I stamped him in Momento Black onto Whisper White and colored in his face and legs with the Old Olive Blendabilities and used the Color Lifter to lighten up some spots on his face and punched out using the 1 3/4" Circle punch .  I added some of the smallest Basic Rhinestones to his "bolts" on the side of his head, which ended up looking like earrings...lol   I used some Dimensionals and popped this up onto a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper punched out using the 2" Circle Punch.

0 comments: