Thursday, October 30, 2014

Tee Hee Hee

 Since tommorrow is Halloween, I best post my last creation for this year.  I almost forgot about it, until I was sitting at my crafting table and thought to myself, I hadn't even taken photos of it...what?  So, here it is, my second attempt at a card in a box.  Super simple... I made the card from Whisper White and then added layers of Sahara Sand card stock and then added some Motley Monsters DSP to the flaps. I stamped the images from the stamp set Tee Hee Hee in various inks onto Whisper White card stock and hand cut out or punched with punches.
 I added the images to the box to make it 3D .  (Not sure what happened to my shoes, guess I got lazy?)

 I hung the witches' "dress" and hose on a piece of Basic Gray Baker's Twine wrapped around some toothpicks.  For the bubbles in the cauldron, I just punched out some circles.
For the front flap, I stamped the broom and hand cut it out and then stamped the  sentiment and punched it out using the Modern Label Punch and popped it up on Dimensionals. 
Sorry for the quick post, but I have a busy day on Friday and just wanted to get this posted to say HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

0 comments: