Friday, January 23, 2015

Would You Be Mine?

 Good Friday! I hope you all have a great week! I have struggled with some headaches this week, so am hoping that I'm about on the mend and in for a good weekend. Here is another card rom class this month. I love that we finally have a stamp set more on the masculine side.  I started with a Whisper White base and added Sahara Sand layer and an Old Olive layer that I ran through the Woodgrain embossing folder.
 I stamped out the sentiment in Momento Black ink and then stamped out the trees in Old Olive over it. ( I added the burplap ribbon with staples before I added the piece of wood image to see how far I need to go up).
I stamped out the wood in Momento Black ink and colored it with Soft Suede and Crumb Cake markers and then colored in the heart with Real Red.  I layered it onto a Real Red 2"circle with Dimensionals.  Sorry for a quick post, but my eyes are still achy and I need to get away from the computer screen for a bit.
I hope you all have a super weekend!

0 comments: