Wednesday, March 25, 2015

You're the (Balloon Bash) Bomb!

 So, every month, I TRY to find at least one card that uses our fantastic product in an "out of the box" way.  I saw a card made with the Balloon as a "bomb", so I decided that how cute that would be to get them another use for that awesome Balloon Bash bundle.  I was a little "crabobbled" after I had designed and cut for all of my card classes in March to find out that this beauty of a die set was on BACKORDER! So, imagine my sadness, when I had to tell everyone that this set wasn't orderable at the time( I believe it IS now, so if you are interested, contact me, I'm offering FREE shipping today and tommorrow ONLY!)
I chose the color scheme from my Color Cards(another must have)and decided I needed to switch up some colors that don't get as much love as they should, so Island Indigo, Calyspo Coral, Soft Sky and Crushed Curry are my choices for this card.
 I stamped out the dots from the Balloon Bash set in Soft Sky on Soft  Sky card stock.  I stamped out the teeny tiny stars in Crushed Curry and the words in Calyspo Coral and Island Indigo.  I sponged the edges of the "balloon" that  I cut out using Basic Black card stock with Whisper White ink. I used White Baker's Twine colored at the tip with the Crushed Curry marker for the fuse. I punched out Gold Glimmer Paper stars with the Itty bitty Star punch.
I think they liked this one alot and if I had been able to sell the bundle at the time, I think I could have sold at least 5...maybe now that they are back in stock, I will! Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: