Wednesday, April 22, 2015

B.Y.O.P Gift Card Holder


 So, I wanted so badly to us this stamp set for class soon enough for them to get and idea for Graduations coming up.  I decided to use up some DSP also because knowing that every year it all retires, I may as well. So, I picked a DSP with lots of different color and I chose Confetti Celebration to start with.  I layered up Whisper White with Basic Gray, Crushed Curry and then another piece of Whisper White that I ran through the Big Shot using the Tiny Triangles embossing folder.  I added a piece of Tangerine Tango and then the strip of DSP before I finished the gift card holder.

So for the gift card, I used my Envelope Punch Board and made the gift card holder out of Whisper White card stock.  I stamped out the B.Y.O.P in Momento Black onto Bermuda Bay cardstock and adhered it to the open flap of the holder and snipped the corner that hung out the bottom. I added a strip of Gold DSP to make it pop a bit.  I glued some Gold Baker's Twine to the backside of the holder and stuck it all down to the front of the card to be able to tie it shut.
I stamped out the "buy your own present" at the bottom of the holder in Momento Black ink.

0 comments: