Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hello Sunshine!

 Good Thursday! This card makes me feel so happy! Not only is it cheery, it reminds me of what the day is like here!  It's a really simple card, but has alot of effect. I layered up Pool Party with So Saffron cardstock that I embossed with the Zig Zag embossing folder.  I layered a piece of Whisper White onto those two layers and stamped the "sun" from the Kinda Eclectic stamp set in So Saffron.  I cut a Hello from the Thinlets from Pool Party card stock and used my Two Way Glue Pen to adhere it to the front.
I stamped the "sunshine" in Pool Party ink from the stamp set Crazy About You that is in the Ocassions Mini. I punched a Itty Bitty Pansy out of Rose Red and stuck a Basic Rhinestone on the front.
Tommorrow I will post my last card from April class before heading north to my grandbaby's 1st birthday!

0 comments: