Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Gold Soriee Purse ~Sister Birthday

 My sister shares my passion for papercrafting, so for her birthday, I made one of the little purses that are popular right now (although, they aren't as little as I thought). I just love the Gold Soriee DSP and am going to miss it most when it's gone. I made the purse from the DSP and trimmed it out with Calypso Coral card stock that I ran through the Big Shot using the Tasteful Trim die for the bottom.
 I stamped out 6 large Sca.llop Flowers from the same DSP pack and crinkled and made a big flower from it and stuck a Antique Brad in the center.
I used my Envelope Punch Board to make an envelope for the gift certificate (a SU! one of course) to tuck away inside. I tied it shut with the Gold Satin Ribbon.  I stuck inside her bag some Muskateer Mint minis and my FAVORITE candy, Lancaster Caramels!

0 comments: