Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Emmitt!

 Our baby grandson turned ONE two weeks ago and this is the card that I made for him. I started out with Cherry Cobbler and Soft Sky cardstock and then added a piece of Whisper White to the front that I ran through and cut a star from the Star Framelits and then through the Polka Dot Embossing folder. I added a piece of Maritime DSP behind it with the cute octopus on it.
I used the Playful Pennants stamps set to finish the card with the sentiment stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink onto Night of Navy card stock and flagged at both ends.  I stamped out the banner in Cherry Cobbler and punched with the Pennant Builder punch and then cut the number 1 from Gold Glimmer paper from the Perfect Print BigZ die.  I tied it on with Coastal Cabana Twine and piece of the the gold thread from the Gold Baker's Twine.

0 comments: