Friday, March 11, 2016

Bunny Fry Basket~

 Happy FRIDAY! I wanted to continue to share some Easter ideas since we are approaching it fast! Here is a quick and cute idea to make for class treats, grandkids, or co workers.  I cut a Fry Box using Soft Suede card stock.  I assembled it according to directions.  For the ears, I punched Soft Suede with the Wide Oval Punch and the Blushing Bride is with the Large Oval punch and then glued them to the back of the Fry Box.  I added the handle with Tiny Silver Brads.
For the face, I punched out 1/2" white circles and then I went to my trusty Owl Builder Punch and punched the black from the smallest circles off that punch and then added some white "twinkles" to his eyes with the Chalk Marker. I used the Small Heart Punch for the nose, out of Blushing Bride card stock and just drew on the mouth and whiskers with a Project Life Journal Pen.  I tied a fancy bow out of Lost Lagoon Cotton Striped ribbon and used hot glue to adhere it on.
I used out 4x6 Cello bags and filled it with Rolos and tied it shut with White Baker's Twine.
This was a make and take for a recent workshop and it was a HIT!

0 comments: