Saturday, March 12, 2016

Honeycomb Happiness

 I had a workshop recently that was ALL new stampers (well, the majority was, including my hostess).  I was so happy to be able to go back and show basic stamping again.  I love simple layouts and cards and was reminded of it preparing for this particular workshop.  I saw a card similar to this on another blog, and thought, PERFECT! It has lots of different products, but easy peasy to make.  I started with our FANTASTIC heavier weight Whisper White cardstock for the base( if you have not worked with this yet, GO GET SOME!) I added a layer of Birthday Bouquet DSP that reminded me of ice cream and then I stamped on another piece of the heavy Whisper White in Momento Black Ink, the ice cream cones from Honeycomb Happiness(FREE THROUGH THSI MONTH!) randomly on the front. 
I chose a Honeycomb embellishment to the one ice cream image to give it a "wow" factor.  I stamped out the sentiment from the same stamp set with Momento Black ink onto Mint Macron card stock and used my Triple Banner Punch!
As I said, super easy and fast, but just a nice wow factor and the feel of something handmade to give to anyone for just being a good person.
I am heading out now to go smell the new baby and give her tons of smooches! Have a great Saturday!

0 comments: