Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Baby Bear~

 As promised, here is swap card number 2....I used the Baby Bear stamp set and the Dapper Denim (new In Color), Soft Suede and Mint Macron as my colors.  I layered up the the Whisper White base with a piece of the 2016-18 In Color Pattern Paper Pack, using the Dapper Denim polka dot.  I added a layer of Soft Suede and then stamped onto a piece of Whisper White the bear.  The bear is a 3 step stamp, meaning you need three different colors of ink or you will need to choose one color and stamp off for each layer.  I used three colors, starting with my lightest, Crumb Cake, then Soft Suede, then Early Expresso.  LOVE IT!
 I stamped out the Thank You in Early Expresso onto Mint Macron and used the Duet Banner Punch and popped it up on Dimensionals.
I finished it off by using Mint Macron 5/8" Striped Ribbon.  It's so soft and easy to work with.  I just tied a simple knot and trimmed off the edges at an angle.
Well, it's time to go take some more photos of my June card classes and workshops that I had.  And then there is painting my daughter's room today..ugh...I'm not good at painting, but she wants it done, so that's what I'm doing today. My room is next...wish me luck!

0 comments: