Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Minnie Mouse Birthdy~

Hello! I wanted to share this card and gift box that I made for a very special little girl that turned 1!  Her birthday theme was Minnie Mouse  and so I thought I'd make something that she could frame and put in her room once the party was over.  

 So, here is the card.  I started by layering up Basic Black and Daffodil Delight and then ran it through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dots folder.  I simply used the 2 1/2' Circle punch and 1 3/4" Circle Punch to make the Minnie head.
 I punched out two Real Read Hearts and stuck the points together to make the bow and then added a Basic Rhinestone to the center to cover where they meet.
 For her dress, I used the retired Dress framelit and cut it three times.  I used one as the bottom layer of the dress then cut the other two apart to make layers and popped them up with Dimensionals. I cut one layer in white to make the layer that looks like the back inside of the dress.I wrapped a piece of Smokey Slate 1/8" ribbon around the waist and then added a little flower from the Itty Bitty Punch pack(retired as well) and another Basic Rhinestone to the flower.
For the box, I just simply turned a My Paper Pumpkin box inside out and used the same Brights Patterns Paper Stack for the belly band and then the Bow Bigz Die and cut out a Basic Black bow. I used my punches to layer up the circles and and my retired alphabet dies to cut the "s".  I finished it off with Candy Dots.  Inside the box was a cute little jean bib dress outfit.
Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: