Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Confetti Celebration~

 First of all, I need to apologize once again for the cruddy lighting on this photo.  I was in a hurry and trying to get pictures to download before I get busy with other things.  This is a card from a recent workshop I did.  I am trying to relearn just BASIC stamping and bring back simplicity so that maybe I can stamp more for fun.  Afterall, it's simple stamping that got me hooked! This card is everything about simple! I started by using Smokey Slate card stock and layering it up with a piece of Foxy Friends DSP.  I stamped out the light strings in Pool Party onto Pool Party card stock and then wrapping a piece of Smokey Slate Thick Baker's Twine around it before sticking it down.
I stamped out the Hooray in Pool Party ink onto Whisper White card stock and then punching it out with the 2 1/2" circle punch and then cutting a Layering Circle from Silver Glimmer paper and using Dimensionals to pop it up on.  Then I finished it by stamping out the little sentiment from the same stamp set, Confetti Celebration in Basic Gray onto Pool Party card stock and flagging the ends.
I love how it turned out and to plan to make a lot more cards with this concept!

0 comments: