Sunday, July 31, 2016

Jar of Love



Good Sunday morning! I'm a little behind once again, but I've been blessed to have had a HUGE July for Stampin' Up!  I had several classes and workshops and so my time blogging gets back seat when that happens. This is one of my cards I made for one of my workshops.  I think everyone is in love with the Jar Bundle.  I started this one off with Sweet Sugarplum card stock, in two layers. I used Sponge Daubers and daubed Craft White randomly over the top layer.
I then used Peekaboo Peach under the Whisper White that I stamped out the jar on in Smokey Slate.  I stamped the "water" in the jar with Pool Party.  I stamped the flowers in Blushing Bride and Peekaboo Peach, cut one out and popped it up with Dimensionals. I cut the bow from the die after stamping it in Peekaboo Peach.  I stapled a piece of Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon to the layers and used Dimensionals to adhere it to the card. I stamped the thanks in Archival Black ink for the finish. 
Today I am in my craft room again for my team meeting. It's been way too long since we were all able to get together, so I am excited.
Have a super Sunday!

0 comments: