Friday, October 28, 2016

Detailed Floral Framelits set~

 Hello Friday! I'm sharing with you today a group of projects that I made at another workshop recently that I had wanted to make for some time and finally got around to making! This is a tea light holder and candy holder (could hold 2-3 votive candles too) made with some scoring and using the Detailed Floral Framelits. 
 This one is half a piece of card stock scored and then the die lined up with the edges and cut.  You simply fold it up and tie it shut. I stamped the tag using the stamp set Candy Cane Christmas from the Holiday Catalog. I used Gold Satin Ribbon to tie it shut.
This candle holder is super simple to make. It is a piece of card stock cut to 4 x 8 1/4" and scored on the long side at 2,4,6 and 8.  Then on one short side at 2". Place the die in the center of each scored panel as close to each one and the bottom 2" score line without touching it. Then you will cut up to the 2" score line to make flaps to assemble your holder.
I added a piece of Gold Glimmer paper to hide a boo boo.
Well, I'm off to start swaps for OnStage Kansas City a week from tomorrow. So much to do so little time

0 comments: