Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Football Popcorn Boxes~

 Tonight was officially the last night of football for 2016-17.  My husband coaches high school football here and every year they have a banquet with awards and speeches and gift for the managers and ball boys. So, every year, I am asked to make things to give to each of them and this year I was happy to make these "football" boxes from the Popcorn Box Thinlets. 
 These are the ones I made for the managers. I cut the popcorn boxes from Chocolate Chip card stock and then ran them through the Softly Falling embossing folder to give them the bumps that a football has.  (It's hard to see it in these pictures). Then I cut strips of Whisper White and attached them for the seams of the ball.  I stamped out the tags using the Perfectly Wrapped stamp set and using our school colors which are Orange and Black. I punched it out using the retired 2 1/2" circle punch and tied it to a cello bag filled with chocolates.
This one I did for the ball boys. I used the retired stamp set, Simply Sports and stamped the player in Soft Sued and the sentiment in Pumpkin Pie and die cut it out, and used Dimensionals to pop it up off the player.

0 comments: