Saturday, September 8, 2018

Wood Crate Pumpkin Wagons~

Happy September! (yeah, I know, I'm late to the game, as usual) I started working full time at the elementary school, and it's hard giving up my full time business, but I am DETERMINED to get back into what I love! I thought I'd start with something 3D because I do cards all the time, and thought maybe that's what I needed, something different. There is something about fall that makes me want to do more 3D items than cards. So, I've been wanting to play with my Wood Crate die and my Wood Words stamp set again for a long time and was thinking of how I need to get to the pumpkin patch soon. (My mind is like a computer with a thousand open tabs, stay with me here.) So, I decided to make these cute little wagons with the candy pumpkins in them. I'm going to do a video on how to assemble the red one later this evening or Sunday morning. (the Iowa Hawkeyes are playing the Iowa State Cycolones today, so I can't miss that)
Here is a Crumb Cake colored one. I will list the supplies here for now, and then I will add the video once I get it done and edited.
Thanks for stopping by! GO HAWKS!


Wood Words Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
143925
Price: $30.00 

Wood Crate Framelits Dies
143730
Price: $30.00
Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 102482
Price: $8.50

Coffee Cups Framelits Dies 143745
Price: $30.00

Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 121045
Price: $8.50

0 comments: