Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fancy Santa Pants

First of all, I apologize for the crooked picture, not sure what's up with that....This is the 3rd and final project from my workshop last weekend. I used the Fancy Favor Box and Real Red cardstock.  I used the extra red on the cardstock I used to cut out the box on my Big Shot, for the suspenders.  I ran a piece of white through using the Argyle embossing folder and punched out 1/4" circles from Basic Black for the buttons.  I made his belt using Basic Black and Silver Glimmer Paper and the 1 1/4" and 1" circle punches.  I finished it off by sticking some black Glimmer Brads(Nuetrals pack) to hold on the suspenders.  It amazed me how I was able to make 3 projects without using much stamping at all. Goes to show we can do so much with the Big Shot and dies!

0 comments: