Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Perfect Blend and Gorgeous Grunge

 Happy Hump Day! Today's card is another from May card class, using the two stamp sets Perfect Blend and Gorgeous Grunge.  I started by layering Tangerine Tango on to Whisper White cardstock and then another Whisper White layer stamped with the "splatter" in Crumb Cake two times.  I ran a piece of Wild Wasabi through the Hexagon embossing folder and stuck it down just over the splatters.  I stamped out the cup two times on Crumb Cake card stock, cut out the cup once and then the lid again and popped it up on Dimensionals.  I cut the "cuff" of the cup from the I AM DSP pack(it will be gone forever after Saturday!) and popped it up as well with Dimensionals.  I stamped out the sayings from Perfect Blend in Tangerine Tango and punched it out using the Artisan Label punch and stamped off the splatter again before stamping it onto the words.
I wanted to finish it off with some sparkle, so I used my Owl Builder Punch and punched out a heart from Champagne Glimmer Paper and tied a bow from the Linen Thread and stuck it all down with a Mini Glue Dot.
Tommorrow, I will show my last card from May class that was inspired by Debbie Henderson.
Have a wonderful day!

0 comments: