Friday, May 30, 2014

Cookies for Steve-last day of school!

Today was the last day of school and our bus driver is a WONDERFUL person, loves the kids and genuinely shows it.  He is friendly and cautious and just a happy person.  He's a farmer also, and I know he loves all types of cookies, so we made him S'mores cookies.  We made this box at my Envelope Punch Board class last month and it holds 1/2 dozen- 1 doz. cookies depending on size of cookies.  I made the box from one 12 x12 sheet of Daffodil Delight and then layered up Whisper White and some black DSP from the Pattern Pack DSP.
 I wrapped and wrapped some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine around to hold it shut.  For the tag, I borrowed the instructions from Diana Gibbs that I found by typing in "school bus punch art".
I had Jenna write a personal message on the back of the tag and told her to remember to tell him to turn it over.  She is very excited to be done with 1st grade, although she is a little sad, but excited to start 2nd...2ND! Okay, that was weird to say, it doesn't seem like she should be old enough yet.  Anyway, Thanks for stopping by.  Today is my birthday and my wedding anniversary, so I am hoping to get out of town for awhile....

0 comments: