Monday, July 21, 2014

SMILE!

 Wow! What a week! I just got home at 2am this morning from Salt Lake City, UT for Stampin' Up's Convention! I'm believe it or not, well, rested, but still feel like I could take a nap.  But no time for that today, I am on overload and excitement STILL!   I wanted to share a swap I made and shared while out there.  This card was made by layering Whisper White cardstock twice.  On the top piece, I glued a piece of Tangerine Tangelo DSP onto it, and wrapping a piece of White Baker's Twine around it and then clipping it with a clothespin from our  new In Color collection, the stamped image of the stamp Snapshot that I stamped in Chocolate Chip onto Hello Honey card stock and rounding the corners.  I punched out a Lost Lagoon  circle and popped it up with a Dimesional.  I punched out a some hearts with the Hearts Border punch using the leftover scraps from the DSP.
I stamped the SMILE using the Epic Alphabet stamp set, in Lost Lagoon and Tangerine Tangelo ink.  The photopolymer set makes it so EASY to put them all on one block and stamp one time!
Well, I'm off for now, I have a million things to do before my Christmas in July Stamp a Stack on Wednesday.  I hope you find some inspiration in today's post.
Happy Stamping!

0 comments: