Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Big Day!

 Who can pass up a cute font and birthday stamp set? Well, I couldn't and you shouldn't! Did you know that during Salebration, (January 6th-March 31st) you can earn this very stamp set FREE! Yep! FREE! So, I got the idea from another demonstrator for the layout, but changed out the colors and layout a bit.  I stamped the candles in each dot of the Whisper White that I ran through the Large Dots(which is on the WEEKLY DEALS this week!) embossing folder, using Real Red ink.
 I then stamped out the main image in Tempting Turquoise onto Whisper White and punched out using the 2 1/2 circle punch and then stamped the same sentiment/image onto a scrap of Whisper White in Daffodil Delight and fussy cut out just the "celebrate" and popped it up over the turqouise one. (My apologies for the abnormal fussy cut, but my eyes are not young anymore...) Then I flagged the ends of a piece of Tangerine Tango cardstock and cut it in half and postioned it to poke out on each side.  I colored three Basic Rhinestones (didn't take a close up of them, so refer to the top photo) with one of my Pumpkin Pie assortment  of Blendabilities.
I stuck a piece of folded Black Chevron ribbon behind it to just make all the color pop a little more on this card.  So, I hope this might help you decide on another free item to get with your purchase during this limited time offer.
Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: