Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sending Love Card~

Happy Thursday! I'm gonna make this short and sweet as I am busy today with card class out of town tonight and working on some upcoming workshop projects. This is not my original idea. I cannot remember whose blog I saw this on, but I wanted to share it with my customers last weekend at a workshop, so I did one of my own. This is a fun bundle and Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays(is a holiday?-lol) so I jumped on this bundle quick! So, for this particular die, the hearts that go down in a strip, are meant to be a "border" die, it cuts off at the edge of your paper and leaves a neat edge of hearts. (See my blog post from Feb. 1st for a photo of what I mean). In this case, you don't want them to fall away from each other, so I cut my paper longer than the die so it stays in tacked. I just ran it through 4 times onto Whisper White.

 For the colored paper underneath, I cut a piece of Watercolor Paper and scribbled my Watercolor Pencils, Calypso Coral and Melon Mambo in swatches back and forth, then using my Aqua Painters, blended it all together. ( I wish I would have taken a photo of this step) I let it dry completely, then I laid the panel of hearts on top of it, trimmed around it and adhered it to a piece of Basic Black card stock and then to my base of Whisper White.
I cut out the adorable envelopes from Melon Mambo and Calypso Coral and then stamped the little insert and stuck it in the one envelope, I added a cute little clip to the side of the Melon Mambo one.  I adhered some of the FREE Ribbon from Salebration to the backs of the envelopes.  I used Dimensionals to stick it down to the front of the card so it wouldn't squish down the hearts. I gotta run for now, hope to be back soon to finish up this workshop showcase before the next one. Have a great rest of your week!

1 comments:

essay best said...

Stylish cards for the occasions like valentine’s day, birthday or else you present to love ones and make them happy.