Saturday, February 11, 2017

Sending Love Valentines Class~

 Good Saturday morning! I'm excited to say that today I am cropping all day with some friends, so I wanted to get this post up before they get here. This is a class I offered this month for Valentines Day. My customers order the Sending Love Bundle plus the Designer Series Paper and got to make these projects for free.
 I saw this on the SU! website and changed out the colors to my favorite-red! It's the Baker's Box made to look like a mailbox. I cut and assembled the box and then added the flag using just a flat toothpick and a piece of Whisper White flag with a heart punched out using the Owl Builder Punch. I stamped the Love out on Soft Sky and added to the front of the box that I had decorated with a piece of the Sending Love DSP.
 The bag is my favorite for a couple of reasons. One, I love coffee and these bags remind me of coffee..lol- no really, it's because they are so nice to have on hand for quick gift giving. Two, they hold ALOT of candy (or coffee). I cut a piece of 2 x 6 DSP from the stack and flagged the end with the Banner Duo Punch. I assembled an envelope from the die set and then cut two hearts, one in Crushed Curry and one in Island Indigo and stuck them inside the envelope. I punched out a Silver Glimmer heart using the Large Heart Punch and tied the bow on the front. I used a Gold Binder clip to hold the bag shut and the tag on.
Lastly is the cute little note card and envelope. I figured you need a card to give with gifts, so why not. I started with a 3x6 piece of DSP and folded it in half. Then layered up another piece, contrasting the first one, and then Whisper White.  I used all the stamps and dies from the Bundle to finish it off and also used one of the Wooden Love Embellishments. I made the envelope with the Envelope Punch Board.
Well, sorry so short, but I need to go pull out my Project Life boxes and start working!

1 comments:

Jimy said...

These valentine gifts in the pictures are looking very beautiful. Your handmade mailbox is looking the best and i am just loving it.