Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Yummy in My Tummy Treat Bag~

  Good Tuesday! I'm up early today, even though there is a 2 hour delay today for our schools, who'd a thunk there'd be a delay for FOG in FEBRUARY in the MIDWEST! Usually it's for snow, but we've had none of that yet. We have had spring like temps here and it kind of scares me. So, this past weekend, I had another workshop and I am SO BLESSED! My girls are so in to helping me keep my busy booming and to help me earn that trip to Alaska. So, for one of my projects, I wanted to give them some ideas for Valentines day. I feel in love with this little guy when I saw it and decided to make a treat bag. SUPER EASY and SUPER FUN!
I used the 3x6 Cello bags. Can't tell you how much those have come in handy this year for several gifts. I stamped out the little monster from the stamp setYummy in my Tummy  (142922)onto a piece of Tasty Treats DSP (142770) and then fussy cut it out. Once I had it cut out, I used my Layering Circles framelits and cut out his tummy(at my party, I used the next bigger one up-this one was too small). I adhered him to the bag.
For the tag topper, I cut another piece of Tasty Treats DSP, cut it 2x3 and then scored it in half and folded it over the top of the bag and stapled it down.  I stamped out the Hugs onto Whisper White card stock in Peekaboo Peach ink and punched it out using the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and glued it over a Soft Sky piece of paper that I flagged at one end.  Then I used a Gold Binder Clip (141673) and tied a Melon Mambo 1/8" Stitched Ribbon (141650) onto it.
I will be back tomorrow to post another project from the workshop. Have a great day!

0 comments: