Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Washi Tape Balloon- Hostess Appreciation Party Part III

Got up this morning and couldn't believe we were in July! Wow! I, the one who sweats as soon as she is out of the shower is cold! But, I love it! Will not complain.
Wanted to share the another card we did for our HAP.  I started by layering up a Pistachio Pudding with Whisper White and then another Crisp Cantaloupe layer with the Large Dots embossing folder.  I die cut an Oval from the Oval Framelits and covered it with Sweet Sadie and then for the bottom of the balloon(where you blow it up- in a real balloon), I used the Modern Label punch. I added a piece of White Baker's Twine to resemble the string. I tied a piece of Pistachio Pudding Twine into a bow and stuck it on the bottom of the balloon.  I stamped out the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Tag Talk in Momento Black ink and punching out with the Bracket Punch.  I popped up the balloon on Dimensionals.  Well, I'm off to have lunch with a fellow Demo, whom I've not meant in person, but figured she lives 40 minutes away from me and shouldn't have to meet her 1200 miles away for the first time at Convention.  LOL!
Well, have a great Wednesday! Two weeks from today, I'll be in SLC! EEEK!

0 comments: